INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Photos and MC11  (Read 684 times)

Sternwart

• Recent member
Photos and MC11
« on: August 10, 2005, 01:36:34 am »

I'm using MC10 and now MC11 for a long time and I'm very happy with my more than 30.000 mp3 files. Now I plan to include my photos. I made a try with some self made photos coming from my Nikon D70. These files come with lots of EXIF parameters. I was very disappointed, because I found none of these parameters in MC after importing.
When I look to the tagging info (window on the left side), I read about "Interpret", "Album", "Genre" and so on. This is very useful for music but not for photos... In the library tree I read about people/places/events - unfortunately I found no way to assign a specific place or people to one of my picures. What I'm doing wrong?

Is there a way to change the view to a list style, when viewing images?

Thanks for your help.

Sternwart

mdshullaw

• Recent member
Re: Photos and MC11
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2005, 09:23:31 pm »

I'm using MC10 and now MC11 for a long time and I'm very happy with my more than 30.000 mp3 files. Now I plan to include my photos. I made a try with some self made photos coming from my Nikon D70. These files come with lots of EXIF parameters. I was very disappointed, because I found none of these parameters in MC after importing.
When I look to the tagging info (window on the left side), I read about "Interpret", "Album", "Genre" and so on. This is very useful for music but not for photos... In the library tree I read about people/places/events - unfortunately I found no way to assign a specific place or people to one of my picures. What I'm doing wrong?

Is there a way to change the view to a list style, when viewing images?

Thanks for your help.

Sternwart

Highlight a photo, then in the action window,  select "file properties" and then "File type info" If the photo has exif data included, it will show up there.
Pages: [1]   Go Up