INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: (wishlist) Some new features required  (Read 698 times)

Sunemesis

(wishlist) Some new features required
« on: August 28, 2005, 11:02:13 am »

Well, i started to try Mediacenter 11, release 11.0.313 in order to buy it. A GREAT software, indeed. It's almost perfect for me necessity but i need some improvements, easy to add, that i've found in other software. They are:
1. Add info to MP3 files getting them from Amazon (Song titles, correct album title, correct artist name, Cover, comments and so on). The program should look for the artist name and album title (with the possibility to manually write them) in Amazon (expecially Amazon.de that is more complete) and fill the ID3 tags of the selected files, according to the user directives. Watch the... (can i write it?  ::) ) .... Mediamonkey (http://www.mediamonkey.com player to see how.
2. Add commands in Theatre View to power off, reboot and stand-by the PC.
3. In Theatre View MC should disable the Windows XP CD insert auto notification that opens a window in background everytime i change the DVD/CD
4. Some animations in Theatre View (like Windows XP media center edition)?
5. A better MP3 ID3Tag visualization in Theatre View (song title scrolling, large control buttons, large cover display, comment display, lyrics display, better library exploration, possibly by cover art and so on)
I will ask more features in future, while i explore the program.
Sorry for the bad english but i'm italian.
However your player rules!!!!
 ;D

"Every path starts with a first step"
We are Microsoft, every resistance is futile, you will be assimilated!
(Borg Gates)
Pages: [1]   Go Up