INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Theater/Full screen view on Secondary Display  (Read 910 times)

RobbieG

• Recent member
Theater/Full screen view on Secondary Display
« on: August 28, 2005, 05:02:11 pm »

I just downloaded Media Center 11.0.309 and I have an ATI All-In-Wonder X800XT.  My primary display is my monitor, and my secondary display is a TV.  Normally in programs (like Windows Media Player), I can drag the window onto the secondary display and make it full screen.  But in Media Center, the full screen and Theater modes always come up on my primary display.  Is there a way I can make these show up on my TV?

Thanks for any help,

Rob

modelmaker

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Theater/Full screen view on Secondary Display
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2005, 09:32:38 pm »

Right click over the standard view and select configure display, click on the arrow and choose display #2.

Now, when you click on the full screen button in the right corner of the window whatever is chosen for the view will go to your TV.
Jay.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans"     John Lennon.

RobbieG

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2005, 04:54:15 pm »

Thanks for your quick replies and help.  It would have been more intuitive if this had been put in the options.  Anyways, thanks!

samwin241

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2005, 12:34:53 am »

Right click over the standard view and select configure display, click on the arrow and choose display #2.

Now, when you click on the full screen button in the right corner of the window whatever is chosen for the view will go to your TV.

That's kool, but how do you keep the settings for next time?
Or how do you keep display options fixed for any one zone, like with audio cards.
Pages: [1]   Go Up