INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Media Center 11.1.52 Alpha  (Read 899 times)

DarkPenguin

• Citizen of the Universe
Media Center 11.1.52 Alpha
« on: November 08, 2005, 03:46:49 pm »

* This is an alpha version of MC 11.1.
    * There aren't many new features in it yet.
    * It will work with the same MC11 license that 11.0 uses.
    * Use at your own risk and do not make it your first download of MC.

As always, please post only bugs here -- anything requiring discussion should go in a new thread.  Non-bug posts will be deleted or moved.

Media Center 11.1 ALPHA is now available.  PRICES for MC11.0 and 11.1 are here: http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?board=3;action=display;threadid=23311

The public release version of Media Center 11.0 is available here:
http://www.jrmediacenter.com/download.html (recommended for new users)

This latest build of MC11.1 ALPHA is here:
http://ftp.jriver.com/pub/downloads/music/MediaCenter111052.exe

MC 11.1.52 (11/8/05)

1. Fixed: Media Center could update its views multiple times when loading. (causing slowdowns)
2. Fixed: Playlist selection in handheld options would not be properly loaded when entering options.
3. Fixed: If there was an open error on a file the burner would hang.
4. Fixed: Setting aa as a supported file type (when appropriate) so that transfers to Audible ready devices will work properly.

MC 11.1.51 (5/7/05)

1. Changed: Removed "Check synchronization" action window item. (happens automatically if you're in a sync mode)
2. Changed: Closing the handheld action bin no longer prompts to clear the transfer queue. (happens automatically)
3. Changed: Remade handheld options dialog.
4. Fixed: Media Center would crash if hiding a service while that service was active.
5. NEW: Added option to auto-sync when device is connected.
6. Changed: Uninstall button disabled for plug-in categories in Plug-in Manager.
7. Changed: Uninstall button disabled for system plug-ins in Plug-in Manager.
8. NEW: Introduced new search syntax for searching for date elapsed, using the prefixes s,m,h,d,y in front of a number. (examples: "[Date Imported]=d1-d20" (imported 1 to 20 days ago) or "[Date]=>y5" (newer than 5 years ago))

MC 11.1.50 (11/4/05)

1. Changed: Added Services to the Plug-in manager.
2. Changed: Added Hide/Show to Services.
3. Removed: Services Manager Dialog.
4. Changed: Improved support for iRiver 8xx, 9xx, etc. devices.
5. Fixed: Podcast Album field (by default Podcast Pub Date) now uses regional time settings.
6. Fixed: Podcast display now remembers user selected sorting criteria.
7. Changed: During a handheld transfer, the currently uploading file will stay visible in the handheld list.
8. Fixed: Unplugging a device during a transfer could cause a crash.
9. Fixed: Player could get "stuck" when a file failed to playback properly.

MC 11.1.49 (11/02/05)

1. Changed: Audible service now comes installed with the player.
2. Fixed: Handheld plugin entries for plugins no longer used would still show in plugin manager.
3. Changed: Plugin Manager labels for Interface Plugins were confusing (changed start/stop to show/hide).
4. Fixed: Plugin Manager default values for Interface Plugins were wrong.
5. Fixed: Now properly handles RFC822 dates found in Podcast Feeds, regardless of OS/User internationalization settings.
6. Fixed: Application no longer crashes when previously downloaded Podcast Episodes vanish from a Podcast Feed.

New Features in MC 11.1
Podcasting

LonWar

Re: Media Center 11.1.52 Alpha
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2005, 04:51:16 pm »

The following has started with any of the 11.1.xx versions. I have went back to 11.0.xxx and all was fine.
This is also with 2 computers.

Visual bug...

Play a track,
Switch to Playing Now. The top part of the screen still shows the previous view.... This happens on both my computers.
I have also verified that this was not the case with 11.0.xxx

Thanks,

Anybody else see this? Any ideas?
-

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Media Center 11.1.52 Alpha
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2005, 04:54:28 pm »

The following has started with any of the 11.1.xx versions. I have went back to 11.0.xxx and all was fine.
This is also with 2 computers.

Visual bug...

Play a track,
Switch to Playing Now. The top part of the screen still shows the previous view.... This happens on both my computers.
I have also verified that this was not the case with 11.0.xxx

Thanks,

Anybody else see this? Any ideas?
Unless I don't understand what you're saying, I don't think there is a problem.  Maybe start a new thread.  Try disabling or uninstalling any third party plug-ins.
Pages: [1]   Go Up