INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Any ETA on when YADB can be used to update tags?  (Read 831 times)

RandyR

• Junior Woodchuck
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Any ETA on when YADB can be used to update tags?
« on: September 29, 2002, 07:59:43 am »

When importing MP3 files with missing tag information, YADB is not an option for filling in missing tag information.  Software defaults to CDDB which is now unavailable.

Also, need to be able to select more than one file at once to fill in information across entire media library.

Any ETA on this?

Thank you.

skidoo

• World Citizen
Re: Any ETA on when YADB can be used to update tag
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2002, 06:23:52 pm »

When importing MP3 files with missing tag information, YADB is not an option for filling in missing tag information.  Software defaults to CDDB which is now unavailable.

Also, need to be able to select more than one file at once to fill in information across entire media library.

Any ETA on this?

Thank you.

I would REALLY like to see this too. MusicMatch has an excellent facility for getting info for incompletely tagged MP3s. Of course you can select multiple files to process at once, it returns multiple suggestions, allows you to selectively apply changes, AND it retrieves the cover art at the same time. All very quickly in an easy-to-use UI. So copy that thing if you can, because I'd MUCH rather be using MJ for this.

John Gateley

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Nice haircut
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2002, 11:22:53 am »

I'm working on it.

j

skidoo

• World Citizen
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2002, 01:36:32 pm »

I'm working on it.