INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ipod coverart tutorial?  (Read 1299 times)

akhunaton

• World Citizen
  • I Love Music
ipod coverart tutorial?
« on: December 02, 2005, 06:48:07 pm »

Because i have no directions on the process I'm lost on how to get the art to showup on the 4g. Do we have to embed the art into the mp3s? Does it work with the other ways of showing the art? (folder.jpg, stored in different folder.) Can we have a tutorial? i know its beta but I've been waiting forever for this.  ::)

also, my artwork is large so I was wondering if media center resizes the art before uploading to ipod.

thanks for your help!!!

lOth

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: ipod coverart tutorial?
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2005, 02:29:03 am »

it will work whether the album art is embedded or in an external file. Don't worry about the size of the file, MC will resize before uploading.

Really, you don't have much to do for it to work. The only thing you need to do to make it work is to make sure your iPod has been initialized to work with MC. If it's not already the case, you need to find your iPod in the 'drives and devices' section, right click it, select initialize. This will erase all data from your iPod. After that, you're good to go: every audio file you have with album art in MC will display the cover on the iPod after transfer.

akhunaton

• World Citizen
  • I Love Music
Re: ipod coverart tutorial?
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2005, 12:31:08 am »

thanks, worked like a charm this time. with build .71
must have been some changes that fixed the kinks from a few builds back. thanks again.. :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up