INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ipod & WMC  (Read 891 times)

Nell

Ipod & WMC
« on: December 03, 2005, 02:16:01 am »

I am having major trouble with my iPod (and so is my partner).

I have transferred files across and in WMC it shows that they have been transferred.  However, the iPod doesn't recognise any of the songs in the playlist.  Also, rather than transferring the files across in the playlist, WMC has put the songs in artist folders.  When I click on the song to play (in the Handheld), I get an error message asking me to ensure that access control hasn't been enabled (which it hasn't).

I can't re-initialise the iPod and WMC doesn't allow me to right-click and eject it.

When I go into iTunes, none of the songs show up as being transferred however, there is no space left to transfer songs because the iPod thinks that songs have been transferred.

Up until a couple of weeks ago, everything was working fine.  I recall installing some WMC update and things haven't quite been the same with my iPod.

It seems that I am running version 11.0.316.  I try getting an update and it says that there are no updates available at the moment.

Nell

LonWar

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Ipod & WMC
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2005, 08:08:51 am »

You may want to try 11.1.xx. It is in Beta right now but I have not had a problems with the latest build.
You can get it in the Media Center board. Just look for MC 11.1.xx Build thread.

Back up your Library before upgrading, THey have made a lot of improvements and the 11.1 library is not backwards compatible. If you want to go back to 11.0 you will have a copy of your library.

Oh, and whats WMC? This is MC.
-
Pages: [1]   Go Up