INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC 11 loses registration info  (Read 695 times)

dkisiele

MC 11 loses registration info
« on: December 16, 2005, 06:18:57 am »

I am having problems with MC11\ML Plugin crashing my HTPC and after reboot MC11 is no longer retaining the registration information. The HTPC is running windows XP, MLserver (w\musicLobby and dvdlobby) and MC11. No other software is installed on this computer. Media (music)is located on a network drive and movies in a sony 777es disk changer connected via serial cable.

XP is service pack 2 and fully patched, USBUIRT is installed, Audigy w latest drivers, ATI Radeon w latest drivers. 

I have now twice registered the MC11 software on this computer using the link provided by MC11. Both of the registration's were successfull; at least the registration info in MC11 after clicking on the link is updated as registered and has all of the correct information. So I have two problems, why is the machine crashing and why is the registration information being lost after reboot.

In general the MC11 software seems to be the problem, it has crashed the machine with the MLplugin server turned off (but not uninstalled), with previous versions of audigy drivers and previous versions of ATI drivers. Also after several crashes only once did the MC11 'lose' the registration info.

Thanks for your help, regrets if this is in the wrong topic or repeated, but JRiver does not provide another mechanism for support that I could find, an e-mail address would be nice.

David

LonWar

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: MC 11 loses registration info
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2005, 07:15:23 am »

Did you change the Computer Name? Is your clock on the computer correct?

-
Pages: [1]   Go Up