INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sirius S50 plugin dev  (Read 1214 times)

newunit

• Change this by choosing profile
Sirius S50 plugin dev
« on: December 22, 2005, 08:48:02 pm »

Hey, can one of you brainy types work on a plug-in for the Sirius S50 portable and maybe include a way to stream content and, shooting for the works here, a way to “gather” the streaming content?  I’m not so sure I would want to keep the streamed content forever due to the loss of quality already experienced with the stream.  I would use it to check out music to buy.   

I already have had to load f@#$ing I-Tunes to load the I-Trip and have now had to load the “My Sirius Studio” to manage just MY MP3s with the S50 device. 

I ripped out I-Tunes right after I loaded the I-Trip but have had to leave on the “Sirius Studio”.  I am thinking about just taking the hit on the S50 MP3 management as the device records hours of the satellite content with very good play back quality.  After the I-Tunes install and uninstall I am finding Media Center 10 acting VERY flaky and crashing A LOT!  It’s even worse now with the Sirius product installed.  I, of course, never run them at the same time. 

It’s really annoying to experience a crash while ripping or transferring music.  You don’t really know what completed without having to listen to what you THINK the last song was. 

Come on smarter folks that I!  Help a brother out!  I don’t even care if you develop for MC 11, I’ll upgrade.  I have been using the product since I believe version 7 and DO NOT WANT TO SWITCH.  I like the interface and feature set and it’s what I know.  I love being able to use the auto-naming and get things into just the right naming format. 

If I can help you can find my e-mail addr in my profile. 

Any help on this would make me a grateful, happy fellow!
Pages: [1]   Go Up