INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: upgrades  (Read 833 times)

denweller

• Recent member
upgrades
« on: December 27, 2005, 02:19:18 pm »

i had a problem downloading a very late version .81. it came without the media library or library browser. it also works with my iRiver H10. How can I be sure that future updates won't eliminate the media library/library browser and that they will remain compatible with the iRiver. I guess I can always uninstall and return to an earlier version.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: upgrades
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2005, 02:20:59 pm »

I guess I can always uninstall and return to an earlier version.
That will work.

denweller

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2005, 04:30:21 pm »

I am curious why they would want to get rid of media library and library browser. I am guessing they are unlikely to do anything that would make the drivers no longer work for the iRiver.

marko

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2005, 12:54:38 am »

I am curious why they would want to get rid of media library and library browser. I am guessing they are unlikely to do anything that would make the drivers no longer work for the iRiver.
spend a day or two getting used to the new browsing system, media library and library browser have been merged into a single browsing system that actually works surprisingly well.
also, if you dig a little, you will find provision is there for you to easily create your own custom "media library" tree node.
Pages: [1]   Go Up