INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Drag and drop problem  (Read 1047 times)

Mr ChriZ

• Citizen of the Universe
  • :-D
Drag and drop problem
« on: January 25, 2006, 08:16:28 pm »

3. Changed: Library tree root items can be dragged. (allows simple drag-n-drop playback, playlist creation, etc. of all Audio, Images, etc.)

1.I've had a long running bug with MC and this but it shows up with the new feature,
when I click and drag on the library tree, the icon thats being moved is actually about 100 pixels higher
than the mouse cursor (3cm on a 17" screen at 1280x1024)

2. On going: Have you seen my post on MC Out of Proc in the dev forum? 
I don't think it's working. 

3. On going: Theatre View can not be minimized using the command line. MC11.exe /MCC 10014

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Drag and drop problem
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2006, 08:17:38 pm »

1.I've had a long running bug with MC and this but it shows up with the new feature,
when I click and drag on the library tree, the icon thats being moved is actually about 100 pixels higher
That may be a video card driver bug.  Try updating.

Mr ChriZ

Drag and drop problem
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2006, 08:35:37 pm »

That may be a video card driver bug.  Try updating.

Just updated to latest NVidia, did a restart but just the same.  Will try on another
machine tomorrow.

Quote from: Matt

Theater View can not be minimized.

Okie dokie, Mode switching doesn't work for it either ie to fullscreen etc using command line... but I'll take it thats just gonna be wanna those it aint happening type scenarios
:-)

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
Drag and drop problem
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2006, 08:44:10 pm »

If you move MC to a different location on the screen, does that change the offset?  Can you correlate if it's offset by exactly as much as the tree is offset from the top of the program or the top of the monitor rect?  Are you running dual-montors with negative co-ordinates or anything else fancy?

Thanks for any other details.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

Mr ChriZ

Drag and drop problem
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2006, 09:01:33 pm »

If you move MC to a different location on the screen, does that change the offset? 
Yep.  To the point when MC is windowed as opposed to fullscreen, It's very difficult to even see the icon
most of the time.

Can you correlate if it's offset by exactly as much as the tree is offset from the top of the program or the top of the monitor rect?

I think it's to do with where the top of the tree is offset to the top monitor rect.
So....
I think
if (tree.top == screen.top) the icon is in the right place.
However as tree.top moves towards the bottom of the screen,
the icon.top would be to far up, by some x factor.
I'll post full screenshots tomorrow if it would help.
It's now 3am in the morning here though, so I'm heading to bed!

Are you running dual-montors with negative co-ordinates or anything else fancy?
Nope single Screen, on a Nvidia MX440 card, set up in single screen mode...

EpF

Drag and drop problem
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2006, 09:03:57 pm »

If you move MC to a different location on the screen, does that change the offset?  Can you correlate if it's offset by exactly as much as the tree is offset from the top of the program or the top of the monitor rect?  Are you running dual-montors with negative co-ordinates or anything else fancy?

Thanks for any other details.
I'm getting this too, and it changes with screen position. It looks as though the icon is coming from the top-left corner of the screen, no matter where MC is. I'm not running anything fancy, that's for sure! This machine uses an onboard Intel graphics controller.
Pages: [1]   Go Up