INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Questions and Suggestions (For Visually Impaired)  (Read 596 times)

WiredSound

Questions and Suggestions (For Visually Impaired)
« on: December 28, 2005, 11:42:49 am »

Hi all,

I downloaded MC11.1.81 a week ago and am very impressed with it's capabilities. I am still on the trial but will definately buy it soon.

The main reason I am using it is for the Theatre view, which I have redesigned to be easy used by my visually impaired (partially sighted) fiancee.

She can only use Theatre View if the font is yellow on a dark background and in Extra Large print.

She finds it hard to use a mouse and so we use a remote to control the software.

Here are a few problems/suggestions for Theatre View:

1. Theatre View switching to Standard: If an error occurs while in Theatre View, the software switches to Standard View with a regular pop-up. This is a difficult situation for a visually impaired person as he/she probably cannot read what the popup says and it's difficult to deal with using a remote. Would it be possible to give errors within the Theatre View (or not at all)?

2. CD/DVD Error "Failed to created CD manager control": Related to above, this error pops up whenever a CD/DVD is played and then changed. Can anyone provide a solution to this? (I have searched these boards to no avail)

3. Playlists within Theatre View: Once a Playlist has been created, it should be possible to "Add to Playlist" from within Theatre View, similar to Adding songs to Playing Now. This is important as my fiancee can't use the Standard View and likes Playlists, she also has an MP3 player which is synchronised from a Playlist but I have to add songs to it for her.

Thanks,

Mark
Pages: [1]   Go Up