INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Would you mind sharing your view schemes?  (Read 812 times)

Deivit

• Citizen of the Universe
  • I find your interest interesting...
Would you mind sharing your view schemes?
« on: January 05, 2006, 12:14:24 pm »

The new library views introduced with MC 11.1  will make most of us changing the way we have viewed our libraries so far. In my particular case, after playing around a little bit with the new views, I decided to reset everything to default and start all over again building my view schemes.

I think that it could be a good idea to share with the community the view schemes that we're building. This would allow both novice and experienced users alike to discover or re-discover different approaches that otherwise could take a consuming time and effort to develop from scratch. I just read a post from Alex where he was showing pictures of his Artist-Album scheme and thought I could use it too.

What do you think? Would you mind sharing your view schemes? We can learn a lot, have fun and save time (a picture will be great too)  ;)

I would start myself but, honestly, I'm still trying to figure out how to set up a view scheme that shows Album Artists tiles in the upper view, album thumbnails in the lower and changes automatically to details in the lower when the upper shows album tiles  ::)

Thank you.

marko

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Would you mind sharing your view schemes?
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2006, 01:32:00 pm »

many of our view schemes are tailored around our individual workflows and other preferences.

as there's currently no "export viewscheme settings" option available, breaking down, posting and then explaining viewschemes has the potential to be quite time consuming.

then factor into that the fact that many of us will be using unique personal library fields, and possibly playlist references as well, and you can see that it could get very complex, very quickly.

I have a couple that might be woth sharing due to their universal nature, but I won't have time to post them tonight.

-marko.
Pages: [1]   Go Up