INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: playlist filepath  (Read 914 times)

EasyEd

• Recent member
playlist filepath
« on: February 03, 2006, 12:52:11 pm »

I recently upgraded to 11.1 and can't find the play to specify the filepath for MC to insert in the playlist on a device.  It used to be in option/handheld.  Now I only see under the advance options, files and paths an audio path and a playlist path,  but no playlist filepath.

Also what is "ab"  which appears in bold before each item in files and paths

Thanks

Ed

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: playlist filepath
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2006, 07:13:57 pm »

I don't know what the ab is.  Corrupt libary?

Check the ptd.xml file in MC's data directory for specific configuration options.

EasyEd

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2006, 07:33:54 pm »

Thanks for the reply.

I probably am not making myself clear, so I'll try again.

In MC 11.0 if you went to tools/options/handheld  in the dialog box there was the ability to specify the directory for the playlists on a handheld device.  You could also specify the filepath to by used in the playlist entries.

In MC 11.1 if you go to tools/options/handheld, the dialog box only has two sections.  The second section is labelled "advanced options".  In that section there is "files and paths"  where you can specify the directory for putting the playlist among other things.  However there is no place for specifying the filepath.  Where is it?

Thanks again

Ed

PollyQ

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2006, 04:10:03 pm »

Have you tried checking the settings with and without the handheld plugged in?  I only see the "Files & Paths" settings when my iPod nano isn't plugged in.
Pages: [1]   Go Up