INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Podcast Problems MC 1.11.116  (Read 1816 times)

Topazworm

• Recent member
  • Whats that?
Podcast Problems MC 1.11.116
« on: February 15, 2006, 01:18:59 am »

I havent been using MC that long, but i know its never transferred a single podcast to my ipod. Even though when it syncs i click details and its clearly there in the list being transferred. But when i go to my ipod menu and go to podcasts...empty! Ive used ipod updater to reset the ipod and ive re-initialized the ipod too, and still no effect!

Any ideas?

ADDiCT

• World Citizen
  • I'm a bad llama!
Re: Podcast Problems MC 1.11.116
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2006, 06:20:13 am »

I was just about to start a thread on this... I'm also wondering what Podcasts are supposed to look like. In recent builds, the changelogs say that i should see them under the "Podcasts" menu entry on the iPod, but that doesn't work for me. Is there any additional configuration i have to do in oder to see the Podcasts on the iPod? Another thing i've noticed is that, if i browse my playlists on the iPod, there is an "empty" entry in the menu, right between the "normal" playlist items and the "Podcasts" item. Is this a kind of "spacer", to seperate the "normal" playlists from the "special" "Podcasts" item?

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2006, 07:02:02 am »

Your iPod software may need to be updated in order to see podcasts.  They will be found on the iPod under music.

ADDiCT

• World Citizen
  • I'm a bad llama!
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2006, 08:27:26 am »

I already have the newest update installed, just checked it (otherwise, i wouldn't see the "Podcasts" menu entry on the iPod, right?). Any other helpful hints?

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2006, 08:48:29 am »

Are the podcasts you're trying to transfer already downloaded to your PC?

Topazworm

• Recent member
  • Whats that?
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2006, 02:04:35 pm »

Yea. I got about 5 podcasts.
They transfer to the ipod but only because MC has allocated them "most played" so it moved that playlist over. The the podcast menu on the ipod still remains blank. I got the latest software on it. Ive reset it a few times and still no joy.
Pages: [1]   Go Up