INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lost ability to view DLA written DVD-RW in Version 11.1  (Read 1260 times)

heygng

• Recent member
  • Change this by choosing profile
Lost ability to view DLA written DVD-RW in Version 11.1
« on: February 17, 2006, 01:39:06 pm »

? In my registered version 9.1.319 I enjoyed the ability to put a DLA Packet Written DVD-RW in my Sony DRX-530UL Firewire Drive and the disc would show under my computer. I could then play any file and move through any folder tree on the disc. Each time I've trialed a new version (10, 11, etc) I've lost this ability. I am now in trial of 11.1 and same thing. A few times between remounting the disc in the drive, switching to a data DVD-RW, DVD-R and F5ing Media Center the folders did show up under the drive in Drives & Devices once or twice. I can't seem to duplicte this anymore though. I took one of my DLA Written discs of files and erased then burnt the files to it with nero as data and it works that way so I believe the program is just not recognizing DLA. It analyizes the drive but then never get to the point of saying "gathering files". When the disc is refreshed it just says no CD in drive. Seems to me this is something that could be easily fixed. Naturally I would like to upgrade but don't like losing a function I used alot. Any ideas?

PS: XP home and tried auto insert on and off   
Pages: [1]   Go Up