INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Remote control with Girder  (Read 1891 times)

Goddoes

Remote control with Girder
« on: February 26, 2006, 09:34:34 am »

Does anybody has Girder GML file with working comands on MC 11.1, I want to set up remote control for it with Girder, I found GML files for MC in home page, but they were for 9th version, they did not work, Girder provides for 10th, but also there a lot of things have changed.
So I would be very pleased if someone could advise me where could I get such a file.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Remote control with Girder
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2006, 09:57:51 am »

Check this directory (or similar):
C:\Program Files\J River\Media Center 11\Data\Extras\Girder

bwa

• World Citizen
  • Change this by choosing profile
Re: Remote control with Girder
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2006, 03:16:36 pm »

Should the MC9_131 work with MC 11 ?

windtrader

Stop MC Library Server (MediaServer) girder command
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2006, 05:22:29 pm »

I have been looking high and low and can not seem to find the method to stop Library Server (Media Server) with a girder command.

The PC has the following command in the startup, so Library Server starts up fine using: C:\WINNT\system32\MC11.exe /MediaServer.

The problem I have is trying to define a Girder command to stop Library Server. What is the option to close it?

I can start and stop Media Center with Girder but can not seem to get the server process in the systray to stop.

I've read through the command line parameters and media core commands but nothing seemed to fit. Also I read the LuaWindows docs but they seem to address the MC app not Library Server.

thx
Pages: [1]   Go Up