INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Add to Playing Now is missing  (Read 912 times)

dylanstan

• Junior Woodchuck
  • I love MJ V9! At last cover view! Big Kiss!!!
Add to Playing Now is missing
« on: March 10, 2006, 11:28:10 am »

Well, until yesterday i was using version 11.1.1something, some older than the one where you introduced the translations (unless the spanish translations). Yesterday i changed to version 11.1.141.
At first i didn't have any problem, but today as i begin to put my music as always i've find that i can't do it like always. I'll try to explain:
Normally i choose one lp to begin the day, and later i go to the playlist tree and right click on one of my favourite playlist group and click on Add to playing now (this is a playlist group with 3 different smartlists, each one choosing one hour of music with different things, with a total of 3 hours - i've several of these-), but today when i've go to the playlist and right click on it... SURPRISE  :o WHERE IS THE ADD TO PLAYING NOW line

Therefore, if i click on the playlist group to see what songs there's i found it empty

So if i want to play this playlist group i've to click on each one of the smartlists and add to playing now one to one. Before this i had to do one right click to add the 3 hours to the playing now list, now i've to do 4 right clicks  ?

Could someone explain what it's the advantage of this? or what i'm doin wrong?

And if there's no advantage on this, could you put again the comand lines of Play and Add to playing now in all the playlist tree  :'(

marko

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Why have you done this?
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2006, 12:52:34 pm »

try dragging the playlist group and dropping it on the player display area (up the top, where it tells you what's playing, not the actual display that shows album art etc.) and you should get options to either play, or add to playing now.

-marko.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: Why have you done this?
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2006, 04:01:15 pm »

Also, double-click on the empty list of a playlist group to calculate the union of all the child palylists and smartlists.  (the instructions in the empty list should say this)
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center
Pages: [1]   Go Up