INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: problem syncing my Zen Xtra  (Read 1051 times)

nexos

• Recent member
problem syncing my Zen Xtra
« on: April 03, 2006, 03:03:37 am »

Hi,

I'm using the Media Center for yers now syncing my music to my nomad Zen Xtra, it allways worked great.

Today I wanted to transfer lots of new songs I added to Media Center lately. When I connected the device to the USB MC acted like it's the first time i connected this device (maybe because it's the first time since last version upgrade, but I'm not sure), I configured the sync settings, playlist sync, as usual, but when I clicked on "Sync" it showed me a message saying that I'm out of capacity in my handheld.
I have over 5GB free, and the Syinc had about 650MB of data to upload. In the Sync list it did recognize all the songs on my device, and didn't 'think' it has to upload my entire library, but somehow it thinks I don't have 650MB free on my device.

Please help me out, The reason I purchused MC is that I can easily Sync my songs and playlists to my Zen, I hope the new versions don't mess this up.

PS - I have thought of deleting all my songs and trying from scratch, but since I'm affraid it still won't work, and then I will have NOTHING to listen to on my long comute to work each day, I would rather get an expert oppinion before doing anything like that.

MC version: 11.1.121

Handheld: Creative NOMAD Jukebox Zen Xtra, 30GB

THANKS!

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: problem syncing my Zen Xtra
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2006, 11:17:57 am »

Upgrade to the latest MC 11.1 from the Media Center board.

If it still happens, how much free space is MC reporting when you look at the Zen in the tree?

Thanks.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

nexos

• Recent member
Re: problem syncing my Zen Xtra
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2006, 12:28:14 pm »

Hey,

This is very strange, it seems to work now, the only thing I did, and not on purpose, is to remove and re-insert the Zen Xtra batary, since it got stuck while I was listening to some music, and now it works great!

Thanks anyway, I am currently downloading the latest version just in case.
Pages: [1]   Go Up