INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Library view toolbar and playing now  (Read 912 times)

park

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • I wish I had more to say!
Library view toolbar and playing now
« on: April 20, 2006, 07:30:08 am »

I really like the way that when you hide the tree, you can jump between viewschemes from a drop-down menu. It would be really nice if "Playing Now" were included in this list, and vice versa, if the viewschemes were available from the "playing now" toolbar.

Heres hoping.

Bri

Deivit

• I find your interest interesting...
Re: Library view toolbar and playing now
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2006, 07:35:46 am »

Park,

You can customize your upper toolbar by adding a "Playing Now" icon to it, so that it will be always at a one-click wherever you are in the program. Let me know if you need help to do that.

Also, you can take advantage of the "Navigation" favorites. Here's a more in-depth explanation of what you can do with it:

http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=32166.msg220705#msg220705

Hope it helps.

park

• MC Beta Team
  • I wish I had more to say!
Re: Library view toolbar and playing now
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2006, 08:31:05 am »

Thanks Deivit.
I currently do both of those things at the moment, but i am increasingly finding myself moving to the wrong place each time. When in the library most of my navigation (forward, back, refresh, choosing new viewscheme etc.) is done on the toolbar, and i naturally move to the same place, when I'm in playing now, only to find that the toolbar there doesnt really do anything.

I guess i'm just saying that it would be nice to consolidate the use of the toolbar, so that all navigation based links/buttons are in one place.
Pages: [1]   Go Up