INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC COM interface for home automation touch panels  (Read 1980 times)

GMan

MC COM interface for home automation touch panels
« on: April 27, 2006, 10:43:56 am »

I am interested in using the Media Center COM interface to program home automation touch panels to control audio throughout homes. I'm excited about the COM interface but am concerned that JRiver is committed to the product and that its at an appropriate current state in itsproduct life style to use for a core component of my business. If anyone is using the COM interface as I plan to, please let me know about your experience. For those with a knowledge or a sense of the future role for the COM interface at JRiver, please shed some insight.

Media Center ROCKS. I'm hoping the COM interface is stable and in JRiver's long term plans.

Sincerely,

G

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: MC COM interface for home automation touch panels
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2006, 01:44:19 pm »

Several people have written this type of thing.  You might take a look at user zoner's posts here.  He's also known as hyslopc on the AVSForum.  I think there's a link in the FAQ here.  His software is used with Russound.

Other commercial apps include NetRemote (promixis.com) and MusicLobby (cinemaronline.com). 
Pages: [1]   Go Up