INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Suggestion  (Read 1212 times)

aszure

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
Suggestion
« on: May 03, 2006, 10:25:32 pm »

Let me start off by giving a big high five to the mc 11 developers. Its a sweet program. I just updated my 10 license to 11 and felt it was $28 well spent.

I have a suggestion, and maybe its already there, and I missed it. But an entry in the action window to view the current playlist. Or something to dock off to the left. I know that the entry is at the top, but I would love to be able to keep the playlist up front.

Thanks

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: Suggestion
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2006, 10:27:00 pm »

I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for, but try:
Action Window > Build Playlist > Edit Playing Now
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

sdgrizdan

• Galactic Citizen
  • The body cannot live without the mind
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2006, 11:54:59 pm »

On this note, I think that "Build Playlist" should be renamed to just "Playlists" b/c the functions within that selection do more than just build the playlists (i.e. edit).

ferent

• Galactic Citizen
  • Go to Linux
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2006, 02:18:48 am »

On this note, I think that "Build Playlist" should be renamed to just "Playlists" b/c the functions within that selection do more than just build the playlists (i.e. edit).
My vote for that!!
Go to linux

aszure

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2006, 09:50:45 am »

Actually what I am thinking of, is basically putting a playlist view inside of the actions cell. So that you could burn a cd, do tag info, and also maybe have something similar to the playlist on winamp, but fixated in the main media center window. so that the current play list is always visible when in full mode. Thats probably a bit clearer than my first post (a few grolsch distorts things).

Thanks

aszure

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2006, 09:56:34 am »

Thanks Matt. Like a schmuck, I tested your suggestion AFTER I sent my last post, and you were exactly on the money.  Thats what I was talking about. However, it doesnt seem to keep the the edit playing now window's position when I restart. It defaults back to its original layout. Now, I am probably missing something here for sure, something like a "remember layout" type of thing. But this was exactly what I was talking about, but would love it to be visible each time it starts.

Thanks again
Pages: [1]   Go Up