INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Zen Xtra playlist don't Sync - with latest updates - HELP!  (Read 952 times)

nexos

• Recent member

Hi,

Sometime after I upgraded to 11.1, playlists are no longer syncing to my Zen Xtra.  but the tracks within the playlists sync ok.

I saw a post from someone with the same problem that said he upgraded his firmware and it should solve it.
I tried that, but no go...
I have the latest firmware (1.20.08), the latest deiver (1.26.02), and I have the latest MC build (11.1.183), all is registered and payed for.

Can you please help me?

P.S. - there is a different firmware, not the latest one, that makes the zen work as a PlayForSure (or is it PlaysForSure ?) device. should I replace my current firmware with the PFS one? will it help? will it make me subscribe to some online mp3 store? please HELP!

Thanks

TXgary

• Galactic Citizen
  • I'm a llama!
Re: Zen Xtra playlist don't Sync - with latest updates - HELP!
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2006, 11:40:27 am »

I to started having problems with the playlist sync on my zen so I upgraded to the PFS firmware (which by the way will delete everything on your zen) and all is cool now. I synced a few playlists and they looked good.  Now am syncing 3700+ songs in multiple playlists. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up