INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Audio Analysis  (Read 716 times)

jsfarmer

• Recent member
Audio Analysis
« on: May 27, 2006, 04:36:52 pm »

Ok, so i'm trying to run audio analysis on all of my music to get replay gain set, and i don't have to run to the computer to raise and lower the volume all the time and it's very slow going. So now i have a couple suggestions.

1. Every time it gives an error, all analysis stops until i press ok. I like to queue up a bunch of songs and go to bed, but instead of having 972 done the next day, sometimes i only have 188 done because #189 throws an error message and every thing stops. Can i get a list of errors at the end? similar to when i add files to the library?

2. If andio analysis is running in the background, every time it throws an error, it steals focus from whatever i am doing, over and over. Perhaps the suggestion above would fix this.

3. Is there any way to have the replay gain settings shared with my ipod or itunes? it would be great to do this once and be done.

All in all i really like the results of replay gain, I just have a few things getting in my way to really using this feature.

Thanks for considering this.

-Jeff
Pages: [1]   Go Up