INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Biggg trouble yep uh hu biggg trouble.  (Read 1944 times)

rovingcowboy

• World Citizen
  • I love media jukebox
Biggg trouble yep uh hu biggg trouble.
« on: September 29, 2003, 09:20:07 pm »

:-[ :(

first i would like to say sorry to those of you that were cussin me up one side  and down the   other for not having the same troubles you were.

but it is only because i was not as up to date with my win98 system as i thought,   for i have  been updating it and other software i have on it.  

NOW i  took  media jukebox off the win98 computer because it all at once did all the errors to me that you all reported.      messed up playlists, losing song tags, not updating playlist info.  not burning not ripping not importing  crashing for no reasons.  

so it seems that there was an update by one of the other programs or windows that messed up something for mjb8.       ?

but until i can figure out what it was i took out mjb8.
and  boy howdy was that a job to do.  

what did you do with that install jim h.  it was buried in all kinds of hotkeys in the register that did not have anything to do   with media jukebox.   it was even listed in the system hotkeys.??  

and once i got all them removed i spent 5 hours doing reboots and restarts  and it only takes 5 minutes to reboot my computer??  thats a lot of errors,  i even had to reinstall other none media programs in order to get it   to start windows with out locking the desktop.

now was all that caused by mjb8's install or do you know of a  worm or virus that would cause all that.  because i keep getting the all  clean sign from the av program i  have.

but something is a miss with some program updates just what one is unknown at this   time  by me!
roving cowboy / keith hall

KingSparta

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Biggg trouble yep uh hu biggg trouble.
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2003, 08:45:05 am »

it's hard to say

using an OS that is over 5 years old does not help much

Retired Military, Airborne, Air Assault, And Flight Wings.
Model Trains, Internet, Ham Radio
https://MyAAGrapevines.com
Fayetteville, NC, USA

rovingcowboy

• World Citizen
  • I love media jukebox
Re: Biggg trouble yep uh hu biggg trouble.
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2003, 10:31:21 am »

?

still it was working fine up until last  couple of weeks and then i started to notice things go wrong but was trying to get it fixed by removing the updates i just did. but it seems there is something that really messed it up.

maybe a reinstall of mjb will make it work again.?

maybe not.  might have to get the free trail of mc 9
roving cowboy / keith hall
Pages: [1]   Go Up