INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Songs On TV Shows  (Read 767 times)

KingSparta

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Songs On TV Shows
« on: June 04, 2006, 07:16:51 am »

Is it me or are more TV Shows playing better music

I have Been watching the following shows most recently 'Gray's Anatomy' on DVD The Opening Song Was Interesting Because I Liked The Way The Blended Different Sounds

The Name Of The Song Is

Listening to: 'Cosy In The Rocket' from 'Gray's Anatomy (Original Soundtrack)' by 'Psapp' on Media Center 11

Also Another song That Interested Me Is A Song That Opened Up A CSI Show Was

Listening to: 'Mandalay - Solace - Like Her' on Media Center 11

The opening Song To Scrubs

Listening to: 'Superman' from 'All The Time In The World' by 'Lazlo Bane' on Media Center 11

Another Song From Scrubs

Listening to: 'In the Sun' from 'Come to Where I'm From' by 'Joseph Arthur' on Media Center 11

A Song From Judging Amy  (Now Cancelled)

Listening to: 'Wise Up' from 'Selections from Live at St. Ann's Warehouse - EP' by 'Aimee Mann' on Media Center 11

A Song From Law And Order - Conviction (Now Cancelled)

Listening to: 'Keep It Loose, Keep It Tight' from 'Keep It Loose, Keep It Tight - EP' by 'Amos Lee' on Media Center 11

Do you know of other interesting Songs That Have Been Played On TV Shows And Who The Artist Is?

Retired Military, Airborne, Air Assault, And Flight Wings.
Model Trains, Internet, Ham Radio
https://MyAAGrapevines.com
https://centercitybbs.com
Fayetteville, NC, USA

dcwebman

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Songs On TV Shows
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2006, 07:25:44 am »

Enjoy that Grey's Anatomy song. Ironically I was just reading this past weekend that the show has had to stop playing the song during the show because Desparate Housewives was running long and to get the most from the show they decided to cut down the credits of Grey's Anatomy and play the credits during the opening of the show. Of course that could change next season when they move the show from the Sunday timeslot.

Even though they're not new songs, I love watching Cold Case where they always feature songs from the time when the cold case happened. More than once it has caused me to go out and purchase some songs that were featured on there. Trivia: they have the spend the most for music of any TV show because of this.

One other thing I do dislike is when a TV show has a song and you can't find it anywhere because it was never released. One example was the Kenny Rogers song that was in the last episode of Home Improvement.
Jeff
Pages: [1]   Go Up