INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Theater View feature request  (Read 1098 times)

LanceD

• Recent member
Theater View feature request
« on: July 04, 2006, 10:10:30 pm »

I don't know if or how often these threads are monitored by reps from J River, but well... here goes: I know that with v12 in beta, there's not much chance these requests will be implemented soon... but maybe by 12.5 or 13...

1. Plugins - I'd love the ability to find (or make) plugins for theater view (Theater show times, game library, weather forecast, etc...)

2. More access to menu structure - I'd like the ability to add menu screens to menu screens. For example: A user could add a "games" button on the main menu. That button could take him to a sub menu where he puts several shortcuts to all of his games. (I'm pretty sure Medio allows you to do this).

3. More configurability in skinning - I'd like to be able to add more than [Location] and [Time] to Theater View skins (if this is already possible, please publish a list of usable fields). Adding db fields for the currently playing track to the main menu (or other menus) would be nice (other dynamic fields would be nice... song fields just seemed the most obvious).

Thanks...

modelmaker

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Theater View feature request
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2006, 01:02:55 am »

The folks at JRiver are always watching! ;)
Jay.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans"     John Lennon.

marko

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2006, 01:37:09 am »

The weather?

"How to.. by Ilpadrino"

the rest I'm unsure about.

LanceD

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2006, 09:45:17 am »

The weather?

"How to.. by Ilpadrino"

the rest I'm unsure about.

That is quite nice! I'll implement it on my setup (for now). It's still kind of a 'workaround' for limitations in theaterview but it's a nice one.
Pages: [1]   Go Up