INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: no channels with ATSC 110  (Read 1657 times)

FireX

• Recent member
no channels with ATSC 110
« on: July 11, 2006, 10:03:32 pm »

Hello all! I have recently purchased an HDTV tuner card (kworld ATSC 110) to recieve over-the-air HD signal. I have also purchased an HD compatible antenna. Everything is installed. When I hook up the antenna to the analog connector of the tv tuner card, I get about 15 channels, and able to view them. However, when I hook it up to the digital antenna connector of the TV tuner card, It can't find any channels. When I am in the configuration menu of the TV tuner I get "signal strenght" 0 or -1. When I am in the Digital channel scan menu I get signal strength 65515. I have also tried Beyond TV software and it can't find any channels either. Any help would be appreciated!

FireX

• Recent member
Re: no channels with ATSC 110
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2006, 10:12:05 pm »

I forgot to mention that I am using windows media center PC (Windows XP MCE 2005) and this is the second tuner. It did not come with the computer originally. Also, the correct tuner is in the config dialogs of JRmediacenter. Both analog and digital were tried with the same tuner (Kworld ATSC 110)

Yaobing

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Dogs of the world unite!
Re: no channels with ATSC 110
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2006, 08:34:07 am »

If other programs can not get the channels (have you tried anything else besides MC and Beyond TV, such as the program that came with the device?), probably it is just the location and orientation of your antenna. Try moving the antenna to a different location, close to a window for instance, and change its orientation.
Yaobing Deng, JRiver Media Center
Pages: [1]   Go Up