INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Burning and Cue Files  (Read 871 times)

darichman

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Burning and Cue Files
« on: July 17, 2006, 11:30:21 pm »

Is it possible to burn individual tracks from a cue file? Whenever I try, I get a "Can't Start the Write" message...

All I could find was this thread, and it seems there are problems elsewhere with handling cue files:
http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=32561.0

darichman

• MC Beta Team
Re: Burning and Cue Files
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2006, 04:31:43 am »

Just a bump before I give up on this :)

zirum

• Galactic Citizen
  • still learning.
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2006, 05:25:15 am »

You mean you want for example to burn some tracks directly from a music cd image file, onto a new cd?
Note to myself: Read, think, write - Read, think, write - think, read, write - think, write, read - think, write, read... Aahhw, i always mess that up...

darichman

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2006, 01:20:28 am »

I guess that's what I mean :)

Let me clarify that I've have almost no experience with CUE files. Anyone please feel free to jump in and relieve me of any misconceptions I might have :)

On my hard drive, for each album I have the image files (*.cue)  and a single mp3 file for the whole album (*.mp3)

The individual songs appear in my library with a (*.mp3;1 ) ,  (*.mp3;2) extension etc.

I'm not really sure how MC11 handles cue files... but I basically want to be able to burn individual songs from the album (eg *.mp3;8 ) along with other songs from my library...

...and I get the "Can't Start the Write" error. Am I missing something or is this simply not doable?
Pages: [1]   Go Up