INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Podcasts - How do you NOT override the file tags? How do you clear the cache?  (Read 974 times)

BartMan01

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe

How can I get Media Center to leave the file tags alone when pulling files from rss feeds?

I tried setting Artist = [Artist] and Album = [Album], but all I got was '<Artist>' and '<Album>' as the field entries.  I tried setting them to blank, but they just reverted back to default.

Also, how do you clear the podcast cache to re-pull the list of files and test different settings?  I delete the podcast, but when I re-add it it seems to remember the artist/album entries from the first time I added it.

BartMan01

• MC Beta Team

Well, seems like closing and re-opening the program clears the caching issue.  Still can't get it to leave the tags alone though.

BartMan01

• MC Beta Team

Been messing with different options, but still can't figure out how to get MC to leave the tags alone.  Is this even currently possible?

BartMan01

• MC Beta Team

Never did get a response to this.  Is there any way to prevent MC from overwriting the existing Album and Artist fields when pulling podcasts?
Pages: [1]   Go Up