INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: how can i rip a cd that has also an ifo file  (Read 1387 times)

gappie

how can i rip a cd that has also an ifo file
« on: August 10, 2006, 07:40:17 am »

hello,

i'm trying to rip a cd. but besides the music it contains a video. when i go to drives and devices it only shows me the video file, not the music.

is there a way to tell mc 11 to 'see'  the music files also. i know i could use mediaplayer to rip the music, because that one sees them. i like to stay in mc and i hate to have to reinstall mediaplayer.

thanks.

LonWar

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: how can i rip a cd that has also an ifo file
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2006, 08:08:18 am »

hello,

i'm trying to rip a cd. but besides the music it contains a video. when i go to drives and devices it only shows me the video file, not the music.

is there a way to tell mc 11 to 'see'  the music files also. i know i could use mediaplayer to rip the music, because that one sees them. i like to stay in mc and i hate to have to reinstall mediaplayer.

thanks.
Is the CD Copy Protected?

What CD?
-

gappie

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2006, 08:15:24 am »

no, the cd is not copy protected, and as far as i saw mc has no problem with copy protection (it just fills the log file).

the cd is the second disk from roxy music, live.

thanks.  :)

LonWar

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2006, 08:42:30 am »

no, the cd is not copy protected, and as far as i saw mc has no problem with copy protection (it just fills the log file).

the cd is the second disk from roxy music, live.

thanks.  :)

Hmm, I had this happen to me before, I can't remember what disc though....     Try using CDEX, do a google search for it... It's very light.
-

gappie

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2006, 05:34:06 pm »

good idea and thanks. i remember that program from long ago. strange that mc cant do it though.
Pages: [1]   Go Up