INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Trying to burn an MP3 CD, MJ won't just add a directory  (Read 810 times)

Scott W

Trying to burn an MP3 CD, MJ won't just add a directory
« on: September 12, 2002, 03:54:03 pm »

I want to create an MP3 CD (a data CD in other words, not an audio CD).  I init my CD/RW, then lookup songs in the File drop down, and start highlighting directories and Sending them to the CD drive.  I can see the drive slowly filling up as I add directories.  Problem is, MJ is not creating the directory structure as it exists on my hard drive - it is creating numerous different directories depending on the album name.  THAT'S NOT WHAT I WANT.  If that's what I wanted, I would use the album drop-down.  I would expect if I am Sending from the File drop-down, that it would just create the directories as I specified them, the way they reside on disk.  How can I make MJ do this ?

Fastyves

• World Citizen
  • Let me think about it !
RE:Trying to burn an MP3 CD, MJ won't just add a directory
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2002, 08:02:13 pm »

Why don't you use Nero or any other burning software ? (easier to perform what you want to do - just drag'n drop !)

RemyJ

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2002, 07:30:57 am »

I can't confirm right now buecause my laptop doesn't have a cd burner but i think after you send files to the device you can select the device and press options to set the directory structure.
Fedora 38 x86_64 Xfce

JohnT

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2002, 07:44:11 am »

Yes, select the options button in the burning dialog and select "Rearrange CD Folders/Hard Disk".

- John T.
Pages: [1]   Go Up