INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: High resolution monitor bug found  (Read 2278 times)

benn600

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Living: Santa Monica CA Hometown: Cedar Rapids IA
High resolution monitor bug found
« on: August 24, 2006, 10:58:33 pm »

My total width resolution is 5,200 pixels by 600/1200/1600.  My setup is, starting from left to right, as follows:

800x600 TV
1600x1200 LCD
1600x1200 LCD
1200x1600 LCD (portrait)

|------------|
                                                                         |                 |
          |---------------------|----------------------|                 |
          |                             |                                |                |
          |                             |                                |                |
-------|                             |                                |                |
-------|---------------------|-----------------------|-----------|

lol..what was my question again?

Oh yea, when I drag MC across the two middle ones and about 40% of the right most monitor, the top of the interface disappears!  Could this be a limitation of the ultimate MC, supposedly able to handle 300,000 songs?!  I guess 5,200 pixels are a little tough?  Perhaps it's my graphics card?  What if it couldn't handle only 5,200 songs?  LOL.  Not a big deal but I like showing off the album view with thumbnails and having it dragged across all three monitors.

Jaqqe

• World Citizen
Re: High resolution monitor bug found
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2006, 04:18:23 am »

what was my question again?

It was: How do I show off my system, without it looking like I'm showing off...  ;D
Money... no, chocolate makes the world go round. Even here in Finland.

benn600

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Living: Santa Monica CA Hometown: Cedar Rapids IA
Re: High resolution monitor bug found
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2006, 09:17:19 am »

Oh, yes, I'll try that.  Oh, I think your solution solved the problem!
Pages: [1]   Go Up