INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Relinking all my Cover Art  (Read 694 times)

MmmmJoel

Relinking all my Cover Art
« on: September 11, 2002, 09:29:46 pm »

From a fresh install and a fresh DB import, I was hoping I could just copy all the cover art back into the Cover Art folder and MJ would not notice anything was gone.

This did work for albums for which MJ automatically and correctly downloaded the file from the Internet, but for each cover art I pasted in the field, it doesn't display cover art anymore. (At least this is my theory.)

Will I have to manually go into each of my albums to relink the album to the cover art? Or can MJ find this data somehow?

All the cover art is named with the MJ default: Artist - Album. I literally just copied the whole directory, formatted, and stuck it back. No changes were made.

The cover art folder in Options is correctly identified.

Thanks for any assistance!

MmmmJoel

RE:Relinking all my Cover Art
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2002, 09:40:01 pm »

Also, I see the picture thread is locked, but here is my favorite collection of images around the world from the folks at Ars Technica.

sekim

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2002, 12:38:35 am »

Settings > Options > Tree & View Settings. Probably have to copy it the Data folder that is in the J River program folder from Explorer first, then go and point to it from within MJ. I had to do the same thing lastnight after uninstalling v 9. Seemed to work this way.

MmmmJoel

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2002, 09:04:28 pm »

Bump for good luck?
Pages: [1]   Go Up