INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FLAC decoder  (Read 1434 times)

jhenig

• Recent member
  • Change this by choosing profile
FLAC decoder
« on: September 03, 2006, 01:18:39 am »

Where can I find the lastest falc decoder.  I installed the one on the web and I still can't recognize and play and FLAC files.

I've read there was a bug at one time.

blargman

• Recent member
Re: FLAC decoder
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2006, 02:31:22 am »

I'm having the same problem. Downloaded free trial of the software to check it out and the import function only grabs about 2 cds out of 20.  Weird thing is, the ones it grabbed it plays. The others it doesn't.

Can anyone offer any assistance?

**edit* erm, nevermind. created a new library and imported, they appear to all work fine now!  Great little program you guys got here.  Just the ability to have multiple library's is awesome! I've never seen any other app that does that.  Ive been wanting to do this, have my lossy files in one library and my lossless ones in another. 

Imports working good. retrieved album art fine. Everything looks great.  Easily worth 40$! I'm gonna try it out a little bit more, but I think I'm definitely buying this. Thanks J RIVER!

*edit2*  8) and the tag editor is awesome! ya i'm definitely buying this :D

*edit3* I would say tho, as much as I've seen reports of issues with FLAC, I use it alot. Sure would like to see the plugin maker put on part time with J RIVER to ensure it always works :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up