INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Remembering Search Criteria  (Read 868 times)

parkdog

• Recent member
  • Change this by choosing profile
Remembering Search Criteria
« on: September 23, 2006, 12:21:11 am »

MC is great, but the search functionality just isn't working for me. Everytime I change modes, say from audio to now playing and back, it erases my search. I don't see any way of setting up preset searches, IE Bob Dylan or having a list of recent search criteria (wouldn't that be any easy feature to add). I am constantly doing repeat searches and this is a real problem.

Sure it can search for any number of different criteria, but you have to build them from scratch each time. Also, why not have a way of having MC remember a search even though you change modes(view schemes I believe is the correct lingo).

razumik

• World Citizen
Re: Remembering Search Criteria
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2006, 09:56:23 pm »

parkdog...When you switch to another view such as playing now, you can get back to your previous view with the search criteria still intact by hitting backspace, alt-left arrow, or the back button in your MC browser.

There is no way that I know of to save search criteria...but if you are using the same searches over and over again I would recommend creating either creating a smartlist or view scheme using the search criteria.
Pages: [1]   Go Up