INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Customizing Display View...  (Read 1214 times)

Zoom

• Recent member
Customizing Display View...
« on: October 08, 2006, 02:51:36 pm »

Hello again,

I love how the "display" window shows the album art in the bottom left and minimizes the Action Window when switching views in MC12... How can I enable this view for "Playing Now"?

I don’t like the album art in the default view... normally I maximize the "Playing Now songs to come" listing all the upcoming songs and ignoring the album art... however, I have not been able to see the mini display view on the bottom left.

Does this make sense?  How can I enable it for "Playing now"?

Thanks,

-Zoom

glynor

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Customizing Display View...
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2006, 07:10:06 pm »

You can't, because Playing Now has it's own display pane, which would show the same thing as the Display AW.  You might have it covered (and only show the Playlist portion of Playing Now)...

It has been suggested that MC automatically detect that the Playing Now Display area is completely covered and then show the Display AW.  I don't know if this is common enough for it to be worth coding specifically for it...

If you really want to see the display at the same time and you don't want to use the display pane in the Playing Now window for some reason, you could always use a Detached Display.  Since they're "always on top" you could put it wherever you want.
"Some cultures are defined by their relationship to cheese."

Visit me on the Interweb Thingie: http://glynor.com/

Zoom

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2006, 02:07:05 am »

Ah ok... thanks for the reply.

Just in case the devs were interested, my vote is for adding the option for the display plane in the right rather than on top of the playlist.

I just think it looks more organized and neater.

It would be a nice feature, but is not essential.  I would much rather have video conversion abilities as mentioned in my other thread.

But thanks again... at least I wont keep trying to find the option to do this.

gappie

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2006, 08:11:17 am »

not a must, but it would be nice indeed.

and then maybe also a shortcut for deattach and reattach.  :) CTRL + 5?
Pages: [1]   Go Up