INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Display viewing questions  (Read 882 times)

HTPC4ME

• Citizen of the Universe
  • LIFE IS A RADIO... CRANK IT UP TO 11!
Display viewing questions
« on: October 16, 2006, 05:15:44 pm »

in media center11 . i use to be able to double click in playing now when watching a video and then adjust the window to size i wanted 1 inch by 1 inch, and still be able to adjust volume move the video forward back etc... in 12 i cant seem to get it smaller then 7 inches by 4 inches?? only way i can make it smaller is if i right click and choose detach display, then i have 2 windows open the display and the media canter window then i have to  minimize the media center window and goto display window then  i can make it as big or small as i want, but i cant adjust anything. play pause stop ffw rwd. etc... is there a work around for this? also how do i keep the display on top of other windows? you us to be able to keep media center (in any view) above all windows by right clicking on toolbar and choosing always stay on on top. ideas please

gappie

Re: Display viewing questions
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2006, 03:40:14 am »

i can think of two ways.
1. to have the detached display on top klick in the display choose display settings and always stay on top.
for controlling you could use shortcut keys like Ctrl + P for play/pause. the whole list you see under Player in the top bar.

2. you could use mini views Ctrl + 2. but not the Slim. go to view > skins. the last four are mini skins. right klik on the skin and choose options always on top. and disable options > inactive transparant when needed.

hope it helps.
Pages: [1]   Go Up