INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What solution for DVD files through server?  (Read 1038 times)

4BYE

• Galactic Citizen
What solution for DVD files through server?
« on: October 18, 2006, 02:49:30 am »

Hello Jim,

As far as I know you said it's not possible to see my DVD files through the Library Server. Is this something that never will be possible or is it something that will be fixed later on?

If not I guess the other solution is importing and loading the main library. (The thing you are working on.) At this point I get not good results with this because my audio files can't be played. ("Media Center was unable to play any of the files.) Also some thums don't show up. From my DVD files only the ones on the same computer show up. But they can be played. With my images everything seems to work.

Since I want one single program to handle everything for my media through the house I depend on MC. I moved some months ago and arranged everything around MC with computers and audio/tv stuff so I would be able to use my media through the whole house. Í'm not in any way want to hurry up your guys, but it would be nice to know if it could work the way I want in the future.

Otherwise the only thing left would be importing all media from the specific computer into it's own library I guess...

Thanks for your time,

Best regards,

Theo

4BYE

• Galactic Citizen
Re: What solution for DVD files through server?
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2006, 06:26:03 pm »

Please Matt or Jim, could you comment on this?
Pages: [1]   Go Up