INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: couple questions?  (Read 848 times)

tcman41

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Sound Surfing!
couple questions?
« on: October 28, 2006, 10:25:58 pm »

I just installed mc12 today and have a few questions.

1. is there a way to turn off the display window above the action window?, everytime i go out to playing now and then come back in to my audio library, the display window is enlarged, i wish to have it off.

2. i noticed after certain thumbnail text there is a word added like the word "total" after the duration thumbnail text. Is there a way to turn of the words after the some thumbnail text, like the word total.

TC

dcwebman

Re: couple questions?
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2006, 07:55:57 am »

1. No. There is a current thread(s) going on that the small Display window should change to something else like cover art especially when you're using a track info. No change yet.

2. Not exactly sure where you're referring to but I would guess the answer is no.
Jeff

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: couple questions?
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2006, 01:16:33 pm »

2. i noticed after certain thumbnail text there is a word added like the word "total" after the duration thumbnail text. Is there a way to turn of the words after the some thumbnail text, like the word total.

This appears for thumbnails that represent a group of files.  The text is updated to reflect that it's a group instead of a single file.

This is not configurable.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center
Pages: [1]   Go Up