INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Adding View Scheme in Theater View?  (Read 977 times)

Jaguu

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Adding View Scheme in Theater View?
« on: October 31, 2006, 05:01:37 pm »

I would like to add some view schemes to the root level of Theater View. Doesn't seem to work! Is ist possible to do it and if yes, how?

What is the proper way to add an external program to Theater view? If I start an external program from Theater View, MC12 goes back to standard view! Is this the way it should be? I just entered the program path name in Options>Theater View>Add Program. Should MC12 not in some way disappear and return after exiting the program?

raym

• MC Beta Team
Re: Adding View Scheme in Theater View?
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2006, 05:12:17 pm »

You cannot add view schemes to the Theater View root menu. You can (as you've discovered) add programs, batch scripts, web pages and MCC commands to it.

It sounds like you're adding the external programs to Theater View correctly. When you click on the item in Theater View, MC will go to standard view and then launch your program. When you exit the program, MC returns to Theater View. This behaviour cannot be changed unfortunately. It would be very nice if MC would minimise to the taskbar from Theater View directly, without needing to see standard view at all.
RKM Smart Home - www.rkmsmarthome.com.au
Z-Wave Home Automation

rpalmer68

• MC Beta Team
Re: Adding View Scheme in Theater View?
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2006, 02:57:05 pm »

It would be very nice if MC would minimise to the taskbar from Theater View directly, without needing to see standard view at all.

YES PLEASE!

Could it also be a sendmessage comamnd so I can do it from Girder?

Richard
Pages: [1]   Go Up