INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can't get sound from 11.1  (Read 1117 times)

New_user

Can't get sound from 11.1
« on: November 01, 2006, 06:12:56 pm »

No sound -

am choosing ASIO to go thru Lynx two-B sound card

Correct device is selected -

Get a large click and then a couple of seconds another loud click/pop but no sound

Have tried different bits/depth and sample rates - works with foobar -

Suggestions?

thanks

avenger107

• Recent member
Re: Can't get sound from 11.1
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2006, 09:37:13 pm »

Have you tried using different "channel offset" under the "output mode options" (Options\Playback\ Output mode settings...).  I think I had the same symptoms when using an incorrect channel offset.

There is also a checkbox to "Display diagnostics when starting ASIO mode" that may provide insight as to what is happening, or at least provide more info for the more knowledgeable folks who may be able to help.

New_user

Re: Can't get sound from 11.1
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2006, 11:06:42 pm »

Have you tried using different "channel offset" under the "output mode options" (Options\Playback\ Output mode settings...).  I think I had the same symptoms when using an incorrect channel offset.

There is also a checkbox to "Display diagnostics when starting ASIO mode" that may provide insight as to what is happening, or at least provide more info for the more knowledgeable folks who may be able to help.

Tried those already - I am using the correct device number (channel offset??) but tried the others anyhow,

I only get the loud clicks/pops when I am set on the correct device/channel offset

diagnostics seem ok
Pages: [1]   Go Up