INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "What I'm Listening To" problem  (Read 1926 times)

ihv800

"What I'm Listening To" problem
« on: November 12, 2006, 01:39:22 pm »

First off, sorry if this is in the wrong forum.

I've used Media Center 10 for quite some time and absolutely love it. But I had always wondered if there was a way to make MSN Messenger's "What I'm Listening To" work with Media Center. I checked for a plugin and found one. I've installed it and made sure it was turned on through Media Center but it doesn't seem to work. I've tried unstalling and reinstalling the plugin, Media Center, and Messenger but I still get the same results.

It's not critical that it works, but I thought it would a cool feature to utilize.

escaflo

• Galactic Citizen
  • And the answer is.... 42!
Re: "What I'm Listening To" problem
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2006, 10:05:09 am »

Which one are you using? I am using "What I'm Listening To" plugin and it is working for me on Media Center 10, 11, 12.

Try downloading this plugin and follow the instruction in it regarding how to install it. The plugin is not written by me. I can't remember the original author and neither does the search function of this board returns anything.

Just in case the link at the top does not work, the full link is:
http://download.yousendit.com/971316EC5EE75F86

Cheers
Don't Panic!

jbholtz

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2007, 05:15:27 pm »

Is there someplace that I could get a hold of this plugin?  I've tried the one on the plugin site to no luck as well.  Thanks.  I've also tried to access the gmail account but can't get in.  Oddd

escaflo

• Galactic Citizen
  • And the answer is.... 42!
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2007, 08:07:55 am »

Try this link.
http://escaflo-st.ath.cx:8080/wilt.zip

And like I say in the above post, this plug-in was not done by me and if the author is not happy with me distributing this plug-in, please let me know.

Cheers
Don't Panic!

jbholtz

• Recent member
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2007, 10:29:10 am »

Well unfortunately the plugin didn't work for me in the latest beta.  So I went and did my first plugin to perform the same functionality.  If anyone else is looking for something like this I posted how to create in the Developer forum.

MC 12 plugins rock!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up