INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Music Bridge or Audiotron  (Read 834 times)

daveaos

Music Bridge or Audiotron
« on: November 14, 2006, 09:31:07 am »

I like the funtionality and flexibility of Music Center (11.1). I have used it with a wireless system to send my music library to our AV/Stereo system. That was until we recently moved and went from Cox Cable to Qwest DSL.

My OS is Windows XP Pro.

I originally used the Audiotron, but the software for setting up a playlist, etc. was too cumbersome and very slow. So I purchased a Linksys Music Bridge, which worked great. However, there is some conflict between the Linksys Music Bridge and the Qwest modem/router, as we have had an awful time when any of the PC's in our home network have a Linksys wireless card with respect to finding the Qwest modem/router. I can't seem to get the system to work, although it shows a ststus as being Connected and the wireless indicator is blinking away.  (Sorry about the rambling). I am thinking about going back to the Audiotron, but would like to use the Music Center.

My question(s) is: Has anybody done this and how to you connect (output wireless) from Music Center? Or, Anyone have a suggestion or recommendation  concerning similar type hardware?

Frustrated daveaos
Pages: [1]   Go Up