INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Strange behaviour/bug in MC 12.106  (Read 1017 times)

zirum

• Galactic Citizen
  • still learning.
Strange behaviour/bug in MC 12.106
« on: November 20, 2006, 10:55:28 am »

I think there is a minor bug in the smartlist's. I hope these steps are correct, cos I can see a definitive cause...

It seems like smartlist's don't refresh when rightclicking / play. I have recently used a smartlist for selection songs with rating=0. And some times I update the playlist by rightclick / play, to remove recently tagged songs. Heres what I tried a couple of times (this needs a smartlist with [Rating]=0):

1. Select the smartlist, and press play to insert it into playing now.
2. Go to playing now.
3. Right click on the smartlist, select "play"
4. Give a rating on one song (remember it;) ).
5. Right click on the smartlist again, select "play"
6. Now the rated song should not occur in "playing now", but it does. Seems like it dont refresh the list until it's focused again.
Note to myself: Read, think, write - Read, think, write - think, read, write - think, write, read - think, write, read... Aahhw, i always mess that up...

zirum

• Galactic Citizen
  • still learning.
Re: Strange behaviour/bug in MC 12.106
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2006, 10:57:20 am »

Just noticed you're at 12.116. I though first it was 12.106, which i have.

I'll download the never version tomorrow and check it out then. Haven't got the time right now.

Note to myself: Read, think, write - Read, think, write - think, read, write - think, write, read - think, write, read... Aahhw, i always mess that up...

zirum

• Galactic Citizen
  • still learning.
Re: Strange behaviour/bug in MC 12.106
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2006, 01:25:14 am »

The bug exists in 12.117 as well.
Pages: [1]   Go Up