INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hot topic icons?  (Read 1306 times)

Robert Taylor

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Living in a Smokeless Zone...
Hot topic icons?
« on: November 22, 2006, 10:02:49 pm »

Has anyone noticed that the exclamation marks on the icons representing hot and very hot topics within this forum are not centered over the icon itself?

They are, in fact, located slight to the right of center.

Either way, it is not a very important thing, certainly not as important as having often used commands at the top of the right-click menu remembered between MC sessions...
Cheers
Rob

Doof

• MC Beta Team
  • Farm Animal Stupid
Re: Hot topic icons?
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2006, 10:16:30 pm »

Uh, no offense dude. But nobody really likes reading the same whine over and over again, even when it's disguised as a comment about something that you yourself admitted wasn't important. We get it. The devs get it. Posting the same thing in multiple new threads isn't going to convince them to implement it.

Robert Taylor

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2006, 10:29:19 pm »

jeez mate...try to inject a bit of brevity around here is hard work these daze...

Consider the request withdrawn...

Cheers
Rob

StFeder

• MC Beta Team
  • Fight! You may win. If you don't, you already lost
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2006, 06:53:01 am »

Maybe the reason is that, if the exclamation marks are centered, the folder would be hidden completely behind them...

Doof

• MC Beta Team
  • Farm Animal Stupid
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2006, 09:28:07 am »

jeez mate...try to inject a bit of brevity around here is hard work these daze...

Consider the request withdrawn...

Yeah, sorry about that. I was feeling a bit cranky last night. I was actually hoping I'd beat you back on here this morning to delete my post. I honestly hate it when people  sneak into a completely unrelated thread and slip in their little nudge for their pet feature request. Last night I just got done reading the thread about this, and then found myself reading it twice more in your other two threads. Like I said... I was cranky. So my apologies.

Don't withdraw the request, though. It's definitely a good one and one I've wanted for a long time as well. If it stayed from session to session, it'd be like we get our own personalized menu.

Robert Taylor

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2006, 01:37:01 pm »

Apology accepted Doof...sorry I was trying to make light of the fact that my request didn't seem to be getting anywhere.

I thought it was a good request too...

No harm done, feathers ruffled, eyes blackened, etc...

Cheers
Rob
Pages: [1]   Go Up