INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need some help for modifying Multinfo track info (Javascript??)  (Read 1298 times)

Deivit

• Citizen of the Universe
  • I find your interest interesting...
Need some help for modifying Multinfo track info (Javascript??)
« on: December 15, 2006, 11:20:51 am »

Hi,

I'm traying to make a new layout for the multinfo track info template (Large 3), to show a bigger cover art on the left. This is where I'm at now... fairly close to my goal.

Click here for a larger view

The cover art in that layout is 600x600. Most of my cover art is 500x500 or bigger, so they look fine with that setting. However, I still have a number a cover art at 300x300 or even smaller, that look ugly and distorted when shown at 600x600. I would like to use a script in the html that, in the event that the art height is < 400 shows it at its actual size or (if that is more difficult to achieve), shows it as height = 400.

I'm no programmer at all. Everything I do is copy and paste and trial and error using other skins or templates. I've investigated a little bit with one of the templates that has a function similar to the one I need:

<SCRIPT language="javascript">
<!--
   function fixPic() {
      if(document.images.cover.height>600){document.images.cover.height=600;}
   }

However, I don't know what to do with it  :( and how to make it work in Multinfo.

Any help will be very much appreciated. I will obviously make available the layout when finished in case anyone is interested.

Thanks in advance.

Pages: [1]   Go Up