INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Some small things i miss in mc 12.  (Read 1342 times)

gappie

Some small things i miss in mc 12.
« on: November 27, 2006, 06:46:56 pm »

theater view:
there is no way to see in what zone you are. i guess it is nice to know the time and how deep you are in the tree, but maybe there could be something to configure the header. just like with the display at the top of the standard view. [where am i] [time] or [zone] [time] or [whats playing now] [zone] [time], etc

playlists with albums as basis (full albums) dont work in theater view. you just get songs, not albums. makes 90 % of my playlists are plain stupid in theater view.

when in playing now in theater view, and detaching the display, it would be great when it would fill the space with more playing now instead of half a screen black with some small letters saying: " the display is detached. click to bring it back"

the organization around images and right clicks is still somewhat complicated. when i look at an image and i want to edit the image i have to search everytime were i can find that again. (not in advanged image commands but on the image in a list view image>edit image)

and, pfff, a shortcut to rotate image.

two screens:
i think mc 12 really opened up some posibilities for people using two screens, maybe with one touch screen. the detached display works great with two screens, but it is not easy to detache the display to the other monitor when in theater view or what ever view, with your touch screen or remote. i have the feeling the detached display is now just an arty farty beautiful extra, but it has more potentials without much more work (i think).

i love mc, and i know i never got any support when i tried to start a thread like this. but there is no alternative, so here im again.

ps: o would love it when it would be possible to do some calculated stuff in expresions like sum and average. but that is a lot work, i guess.

gappie

Re: Some small things i miss in mc 12.
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2006, 05:58:59 am »

shameless bump

hit_ny

• Citizen of the Universe
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2006, 09:44:47 am »

ps: o would love it when it would be possible to do some calculated stuff in expresions like sum and average. but that is a lot work, i guess.
Hear hear....

Also would like the mid expression beefed up, tooallow you start & end anchor characters to specified and have it return everything in between.

nedam

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2006, 10:21:00 am »

when in playing now in theater view, and detaching the display, it would be great when it would fill the space with more playing now instead of half a screen black with some small letters saying: " the display is detached. click to bring it back"

I agree.  I always remove the display below playing now and it seems such a waste of screen territory when the playing now list does not fill the empty space.

gappie

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2006, 06:49:07 am »

on other small. it would be nice when starting a dvd that was already played, mc would ask if it should start from the beginning or continue were it left. now it always jumps to were it was. which is annoying because it mostly are the credits at the end. just an idea.

gappie

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2006, 02:43:05 am »

when i rip a cd i can choose to normalize before encoding. i never use that. but it would be sweet when this option was also there when encoding to mp3's for handhelds. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up