INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Low On Disc Space Error  (Read 1045 times)

stereo01

• Recent member
Low On Disc Space Error
« on: December 02, 2006, 01:55:44 pm »

Every time I rip a CD I get the message, "Your are low on disk space in your music folder C|music"  The program asks me if I want to rip anyway, and I say yes.  Everything then proceeds normally.  I have plenty of room on my harddrive to rip files.  Is there a limit to how many files you can have in the music folder you rip files to?  I only have 30 albums in the folder which is hardly nothing.  Has anyone else received this message and how did you get rid of it.  I can't find anyone else on this forum who says they have received this warning message. 

KingSparta

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Low On Disc Space Error
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2006, 02:30:41 pm »

I have plenty of room on my hard drive

What Does That Mean?

At Any Rate If You Use Norton System Tools You Can Run Into A Problem Where Windows Tells You You Have Lets Say 20 Gigs, But Norton Is Using 19 of That To Save Files In the Norton Recycle Bin.

You May Want To Clear Your Recycle bin, And Also Windows Explorer Temp File Folder.

Is there a limit to how many files you can have in the music folder you rip files to?

If your using Fat32 Yes (like 14,000+ files), If Your Using WinNT Format I Hardly Think That Would Be A Problem.
Retired Military, Airborne, Air Assault, And Flight Wings.
Model Trains, Internet, Ham Radio
https://MyAAGrapevines.com
Fayetteville, NC, USA
Pages: [1]   Go Up