INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Image tagging Feature Request  (Read 972 times)

johnnyboy

• Citizen of the Universe
Image tagging Feature Request
« on: December 03, 2006, 03:04:27 am »

hi again :)

Going through all my images and rating them all (17,000 to do so quite a mamoth task) and how I'm doing is it I've sent them all to playing now, I'm then just letting it go through them all one by one and setting a rating for each one as I go.

Due to the high number of images I obviously need quite a short pause for each image so I can complete this job before I pass away from old age.

With alot of images this is fine having a short gap and I manage to get it tagged in time, with others it changes before I get a chance to tag it as I'm unsure so I have to pause it, then rate it, then unpause it again.

I was wondering if possibly you could create a special 'image tagging mode' whereby instead of using a time delay for the images, it plays through the images one by one but doesn't change to the next image till you rate the one you're viewing. As soon as you rate it, the image changes to the next one.

With those images you instantly know are a '1 star' and you dont want to use in any albums or anything else it'd then change instantly to the next one when you rate it a 1. If you were unsure what you wanted to rate it (is it a 4 or a 5) then it'd hang and wait till you rated it.

This would make what is a mamoth task (rating all your images initially as everyone has to do - also rating a new import of images which would probably be a few hundred at a time) alot easier.

What'd you think?

Hope you think its a good idea that'd be use to alot of people.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Image tagging Feature Request
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2006, 07:49:54 am »

I was wondering if possibly you could create a special 'image tagging mode' whereby instead of using a time delay for the images, it plays through the images one by one but doesn't change to the next image till you rate the one you're viewing. As soon as you rate it, the image changes to the next one.
Try using the space bar to pause the slideshow and space bar to resume it again.

johnnyboy

Re: Image tagging Feature Request
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2006, 04:40:40 pm »

Sounds good :)
I'll try it. thanks
Pages: [1]   Go Up